Ted. H. Tang of East West Dental of 911 S. Lindsay Rd. #101 Gilbert, AZ 85296 and 21300 N. John Wayne Pkwy #104 Maricopa, Arizona is unknowledgeable and incompetent. Ted H. Tang of East West Dental did not know what to do????????? Sought treatment and he "did not know what to do".

What the heck? Did he go to Dental School and Pass???????

Only in Arizona. How do these dangerous unknowledgeable dentists get a license? Does anybody check to qualify these guys????

FIND ANOTHER DENTIST, this one is scary.

Do not count on the Dental Board of Arizona to be any help if you have a problem with a dentist. The AZ dental board is for the benefit of the dentists, they DO NOT help the public, LEARNED THE HARD WAY.

Had an Experience with TRADE TANG?

Comments

Your post is useless since you didn't post any details.Didn't know what to about what?

What was your problem?

What didn't he know how to do?You wasted a lot of words and said nothing.

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more