Ted. H. Tang of East West Dental of 911 S. Lindsay Rd. #101 Gilbert, AZ 85296 and 21300 N. John Wayne Pkwy #104 Maricopa, Arizona is unknowledgeable and incompetent. Ted H. Tang of East West Dental did not know what to do????????? Sought treatment and he "did not know what to do".

What the heck? Did he go to Dental School and Pass???????

Only in Arizona. How do these dangerous unknowledgeable dentists get a license? Does anybody check to qualify these guys????

FIND ANOTHER DENTIST, this one is scary.

Do not count on the Dental Board of Arizona to be any help if you have a problem with a dentist. The AZ dental board is for the benefit of the dentists, they DO NOT help the public, LEARNED THE HARD WAY.

Had an Experience with TRADE TANG?

Comments

Your post is useless since you didn't post any details.Didn't know what to about what?

What was your problem?

What didn't he know how to do?You wasted a lot of words and said nothing.

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more